ThermaSafe PIR/PU insulation is a CFC-free rigid closed-cell, high-performance insulation for pipe, cold, cryogenic, vessel, equipment and duct applications.
ThermaSafe offers complete range of pipe insulation products in a selection of densities and compressive strengths. ThermaSafe insulation features one of the lowest ambient k-factors among all pipe insulations of 0.023 W/m.K at a mean temperature of 10°C (0.159 BTU · in/hr · ft2 · °F at 50°F) and can be used for the temperature range from -183 0C to 149 0C (-297°F to +300°F).
ThermaSafe PIR/PU Insulation materials have many diverse applications in HVAC System, Oil, Petrochemical, Process Plant, Cryogenic, and General Insulation Industries. It can be used for Pipe, Duct, Vessel, Tank and Equipment Insulation.
• Pipe Section/ Pipe Insulation
• Curved Section for Equipment and Large Vessels/Tank
• Duct Insulation
• Slab Insulation
• Thermal Pipe Support Inserts
• Thermal Duct Support Inserts
• Pipe Fittings Including Elbows, Tees, Valve, Covers etc.
• 35Kg/m3 to 65 Kg/m3 for Pipe Sections, Duct Insulation
• 80Kg/m3 to 500 Kg/m3 for Thermal Support Inserts
• Special Densities are available upon request